Business Car Insurance Cover is needed if you run your own business and travel to more than one place of work in different locations. It can cover you for wide range of uses, such as using your car in connection with your business, traveling to different customers or driving around your employees. It slightly more expensive as you must add your business millage to your standard policy which can also increase the premium.
ParkingDon’t tell brokers you park you car in the garage if you don’t!
Second DriverAdd your spouse/ parent / partner to your policy
Policy Start DateDon’t start your policy today or tomorrow!!
When you quote or buy you will get:
24/7 Access to your quotes
Any where – Any Device – Any time
Top UK Brokers quoting live Prices
We use most trusted UK Brokers!
Crazy savings on all the products
We compare millions of quotes so you can save!
Fair and Free Service
We will not charge you a penny! Guaranteed!
Trust you deserve
We have secured over 3,000,000 quotes!
Flexible Quote System
Customise your quote in seconds! Buy on-line or over the phone!
Lots of Upgrades to choose from!
Breakdown Cover, Legal Expenses to Lost Keys etc.
Security & Privacy
We will protect your details so no one will call you unless you agree.
Compare Your Insurance Quotes in 4 simple steps!
Choose your product
Choose from over 160 products
Fill in your details
Get Brokers to Work
Most trusted UK Brokers ready to help!
Buy On-Line or over the phone
That’s how easy it is!
Very straightforward – reasonably good quote
Saved over 200 quid
Finally easy to use website – cheap price!
What is Business Car Insurance:
Completing your application
You’re responsible for answering any questions relating to your application honestly. If the information is found to be incorrect it could invalidate your insurance and your insurer may not pay out for any claims you make. Always make sure that the policy you’re applying for has the right level of cover and features that you require.
Factor Affecting your car insurance premium!
The cost of car insurance varies significantly from driver to driver. There are a number of factors that affect the price of your premium including:
- your age
- your occupation
- your insurance claims history
- the type of vehicle you drive
- where you store your vehicle at night
- if your vehicle is fitted with an alarm or immobiliser
- fraudulent claims made by other motorists
Comprehensive policy will provide you with the most extensive level of cover, including everything covered by third party, fire and theft, and usually:
- Loss or damage to your vehicle
- Windscreen cover
- Personal effects
- Accidental damage
- Medical expenses
Some insurance companies offer cheaper policies that offer less protection, known as ‘stripped down’ policies. For example, they may have taken off windscreen cover or reduced what you can claim for personal effects – so always check your policy documents to make sure you have the cover you want.
Third party, fire and theft covers everything that third party does, but also:
- Fire damage
- Theft of vehicle
- Damage to your car caused during theft
Third party only is the minimum level cover required by law in the UK. It covers:
- Liability for injury to others (including passengers)
- Damage to third party property
- Liability whilst towing a caravan or trailer
What is Excess
- Set by your insurance company
- Depends on the details you’ve provided your insurer with when you took out your policy
- Higher excesses are most likely on policies with young drivers, or on high value cars
- Amount you choose to pay towards the cost of a claim
- Can help to reduce the price of your insurance
- Paid on top of any compulsory excess you have
Driving other cars
You’ll need to read your policy documents before driving another car. Some will allow it but others won’t, so take care. If your policy permits you to drive another vehicle, the following usually applies:
- You won’t be covered for any damage to the car you’re driving
- The car must currently be insured
- You require the driver’s permission
- You can only be covered for cars that don’t belong to you, or vehicles not hired to you under a hire purchase agreement
- It’s for emergency cover use only, not for day-to-day use