We can cover all types of Catering Van or Trailer insurance needs. From Burger Vans to Coffee Vans. We have over 30 brokers ready to quote and get you the best deal.
Driving LicenceIf you hold Non-UK Driving Licence your price can double!
Second DriverAdd your spouse/ parent / partner to your policy
OccupationDid you know Builder is the most general description of the building Trade?
When you quote or buy you will get:
24/7 Access to your quotes
Any where – Any Device – Any time
Top UK Brokers quoting live Prices
We use most trusted UK Brokers!
Crazy savings on all the products
We compare millions of quotes so you can save!
Fair and Free Service
We will not charge you a penny! Guaranteed!
Trust you deserve
We have secured over 3,000,000 quotes!
Flexible Quote System
Customise your quote in seconds! Buy on-line or over the phone!
Lots of Upgrades to choose from!
Breakdown Cover, Legal Expenses to Lost Keys etc.
Security & Privacy
We will protect your details so no one will call you unless you agree.
Compare Your Insurance Quotes in 4 simple steps!
Choose your product
Choose from over 160 products
Fill in your details
It only takes
Get Brokers to Work
Most trusted UK Brokers ready to help!
Buy On-Line or over the phone
That’s how easy it is!
Very straightforward – reasonably good quote
Saved over 200 quid
Finally easy to use website – cheap price!
Catering Van and Trailer Insurance Policy Types
Completing your application
You’re responsible for answering any questions relating to your application honestly. If the information is found to be incorrect it could invalidate your insurance and your insurer may not pay out for any claims you make. Always make sure that the policy you’re applying for has the right level of cover and features that you require.
Factors Affecting insurance premiums
The cost of motor insurance varies significantly from driver to driver. There are a number of factors that affect the price of your premium including:
- your age
- your occupation
- your insurance claims history
- the type of vehicle you drive
- where you store your vehicle at night
- if your vehicle is fitted with an alarm or immobiliser
- fraudulent claims made by other motorists
- Set by your insurance company
- Depends on the details you’ve provided your insurer with when you took out your policy
- Higher excesses are most likely on policies with young drivers, or on high value cars
- Amount you choose to pay towards the cost of a claim
- Can help to reduce the price of your insurance
- Paid on top of any compulsory excess you have